Each day our retail inventory control solution begins by scanning shelves in the entire sales area of the retailer. This daily process uses machine learning, computer vision and AI to Determine out-of-stocks, price discrepancies, and misplaced items.
Navii frees managers to manage
With our automated review system in place, managers are able to assist employees, assist customers and improve the efficiency of the workforce in each store.
Retail Inventory Control Software
By using Navii to scan aisles in the store and FellowInsights to process the data each day, employees can be directed to solve priority problems. This gives the retailer a directed management system for employee actions.
Navii Specifications and Features
Navii - our friendly in-store robot:
- 60 inches tall - designed to fit into the retail store and interact with customers and associates
- 3 High-resolution Data Capture Cameras
- Covers from floor to 96 inches
- Speech Recognition - multiple languages
- Dual facing high-resolution monitors
- Verbal Response
- Autonomous Navigation system designed to avoid customers and other obstacles
- 8 to 10 hours of battery life
- 4-hour recharge
- Product information can be displayed for customers
- Exact product location for the specific store that the robot is located in to ensure the customer can find the product
- Branding and naming specific to the customer like Oshbot and Bevbot
- Advertisements promoting products
- Loyalty program
"The LoweBot solves and serves our common cold problems"
―Kyle Nel, executive director of Lowe's Innovation Labs