Our portable mapping device is easy to transport between locations and provides:
- Easy to maneuver and safe to use for the operator who will not tire from holding a handheld device and carrying other collection tools
- iPad driven data collection and integration to location barcode scanning for data collection
- Advanced computer vision generated three d mapping
- Onboard computer for on location processing of information and staging of data from the transmission to the cloud
- Network connectivity options for Wi-Fi or direct connect
3D Precise Representations
Fellow technology and software solutions produce an accurate mapping of exact item locations, racks, loading docks, doors, and conveyors. This 3D blueprint is an as-built, precise display of the warehouse interior in its entirety. Businesses are able to optimize the efficiency of the process of capturing detailed mappings of locations and showing all of the items and fixtures at each location.
2D As-Built Drawings
3D maps become 2D red-line or as-built drawings. These drawing documents allow a compare and contrast to provide insight through a detailed blueprint. These include modifications, field changes, shop drawing changes, design changes, and extra works, showing you an exact layout of each location with multi-layer capability for electrical, plumbing, networking, and other individual layers.
Fellow Canvas includes innovative ways to map your facilities in detail and add predefined templated items. The process allows you the capacity for more customer productivity and many different layers of details. Customized measurements are a snap and the ability to also collect information while on site like the category of items assigned to each location makes data entry both efficient and easy to use.