Our mobile RFID scanning device is easy to transport between locations and provides:
- Easy to maneuver and safe to use for the operator who will not tire from holding a handheld device and carrying other collection tools
- iPad driven data collection and integration to location barcode scanning for data collection
- Advanced computer vision generated three d mapping
- Onboard computer for on location processing of information and staging of data from the transmission to the cloud
- Network connectivity options for Wi-Fi or direct connect
Fellow Audit Capabilities
3D + 2D Mapping
Fellow technology and software solutions produce an accurate mapping of exact item locations, racks, loading docks, doors, and conveyors. This 3D blueprint is an as-built, precise display of the warehouse interior in its entirety. 2D views are extracted and used for placement of assets or products.
RFID MIcro Location
By reading a passive RFID tag and applying machine learning Fellow Audit can accurately place a passive RFID tag within 30 cm of its location and count it one time.
Analytics and visualization
Like all Fellow data collection products, Fellow Audit includes advanced cloud-based analytics and visualization software.